Our team consists of foreign language professionals and teachers who come from all over the world to work together here in CDMX.
For years, we have worked with various universities, both public and private, among which are the National Mexican University (UNAM), National Polytechnical Institute, etc.
All of us, language teachers are accredited and have extensive experience in the field of Applied Linguistics and a real fervor for what we do.
Our combined strengths contribute to our overall passion, which is providing people with communicative and cultural tools of the highest possible quality and promoting the different Latin American dialects of the Spanish language.
If you are looking for a native teacher in the language you are learning–Spanish teachers from Mexico, English teachers from England, German teachers from Germany–, come to Lengua & Cultura, this is the place to develop your language communication skills.
Meet about 6-7 new people in a Group Course, connect with one of our highly trained instructors. Choose one of our convenient class schedules, either morning, afternoon or evening. Group classes give you the opportunity to meet other foreign Spanish enthusiasts and learn from your peers in an interactive and comfortable environment. In a group, take one week, two weeks, a month or more; the longer the course the lower the price. The price per week for an Intensive course in 2018 is only MXN $2,400 pesos plus the cost of materials ($260 pesos for a set of photocopies, or choose a full, original textbook for MXN$ 750). A one-time enrollment fee of MXN $390 pesos applies if you take more than one week.
If you’d rather work with a tutor one-on-one, the most flexible and hyper-personalized option would be Private Courses. Your professor will formulate the class based on whatever it is that you may need (be it studying a specific vocabulary set for work, focusing on advancing your listening skills, mastering complex conjugations, or a combination of everything). Classes can take place either at our language school in Condesa, your home, or your office (which may include an additional transportation cost depending on where you’re located, if outside of Condesa-Roma area). 20 hours of private classes (our minimum amount) is MXN $8,140, this price includes the materials and enrollment fee. For additional classes beyond 20 hours, our rate is $335 pesos per hour.
The course types listed below are available for Spanish, at all levels of ability, from beginners to advanced and business. Contact us to find out about our impending start dates!
Use the links in the table below for full course descriptions.
|COURSE NAME||SCHEDULE||HOURS & PRICE|
|· 2 hours per day, 5 days per week.
· 10 hours per week.
· 9 to 11 or 17 to 19 hours.
|· 1 week (160 per hour): MXN 1,600
· 2 weeks (150 per hour): MXN 3,000
· 3 weeks (140 per hour): MXN 4,200
· 4 weeks (130 per hour): MXN 5,200
|· 3 hours per day, 5 days per week.
· 15 hours per week.
· 9 to 12 hours.
|· 1 week (160 per hour): MXN 2,400
· 2 weeks (150 per hour): MXN 4,500
· 3 weeks (140 per hour): MXN 6,300
· 4 weeks (130 per hour): MXN 7,800
|· 6 hours per day, 5 days per week.
· 30 hours per week.
· 9 to 16 hours, with two breaks.
|· 1 week (15 private & 15 gp. hrs): MXN 7,650
· 2 weeks (30 private & 30 gp. hrs): MXN 15,300
· 3 weeks (45 private & 45 gp. hrs): MXN 22,950
· 4 weeks (60 private & 60 gp. hrs): MXN 26,010
|· 4 hours per session, only Saturdays.
· 4 hours per week.
· Saturdays, 9 to 13 hours.
|· 20 horas (150 per hour): MXN 3,000
· 40 hours (130 per hour): MXN 5,200
|· Student chooses class time and days.
· Price applies to Roma-Condesa area only.
· For other areas, additional charge applies.
|· 20 hours (350 per hour): MXN 7,000
· 30 hours (335 per hour): MXN 10,050
· 40 hours (300 per hour): MXN 12,000
- One week: no registration fee, free set of photocopied material.
- Two weeks: pay registration fee, free set of photocopied material.
- Three weeks and more: pay registration fee and books.
- Abroad: MXN 990
- Local: MXN 390
- Original: MXN 750
- Set of photocopies: MXN 260
**This price applies only to Condesa-Roma area in Mexico City.
For Polanco and other business districts, an additional charge may apply.