Tag Archives: Skype classes

Español para extranjeros

Presencial o por Skype, usted aprenderá por medio de juegos didácticos. Nuestro método es fácil, divertido y muy efectivo. Usualmente se hace un 70% de práctica y un 30% de teoría, aunque también puede ser un “traje a la medida”, de acuerdo a los intereses y necesidades de cada persona. Conversacional.

Either by Skype or live, our teaching approach is unique. You´ll learn mostly by playing didactic games, it´s fun, easy and highly effective. 70% of the session is practice and the other 30% is theory. The course can be tailor-made, to meet your needs and interests; always enjoyable, conversational.

COURSE NAME SCHEDULE HOURS & PRICE (MXN PESOS) PRICE WITH REGISTRATION AND BOOK
 

Regular

· 2 hours per day, 5 days per week.

· 10 hours per week.

· 9 to 11 or 17 to 19 hours.

· 1 week
(160 per hour):
MXN 1,600· 2 weeks
(150 per hour):
MXN 3,000· 3 weeks
(140 per hour):
MXN 4,200

· 4 weeks
(130 per hour):
MXN 5,200

· 2 weeks:
MXN 3,390· 3 weeks:
MXN 5,340· 4 weeks:
MXN 6,340
 

Intensive

 

· 3 hours per day, 5 days per week.

· 15 hours per week.

· 9 to 12 hours.

· 1 week
(160 per hour):
MXN 2,400· 2 weeks
(150 per hour):
MXN 4,500· 3 weeks
(140 per hour):
MXN 6,300

· 4 weeks
(130 per hour):
MXN 7,800

· 2 weeks:
MXN 4,890· 3 weeks:
MXN 7,440· 4 weeks:
MXN 8,940
 

 

Super Intensive

 

· 6 hours per day, 5 days per week.

· 30 hours per week.

· 9 to 16 hours, with two breaks.

· 1 week
(15 private & 15 gp. hrs):
MXN 7,650· 2 weeks
(30 private & 30 gp. hrs):
MXN 15,300· 3 weeks
(45 private & 45 gp. hrs):
MXN 22,950

· 4 weeks
(60 private & 60 gp. hrs):
MXN 26,010

· 2 weeks:
MXN 15,690· 3 weeks:
MXN 24,090
Saturday Intensive · 4 hours per session, only Saturdays.

· 4 hours per week.

· Saturdays, 9 to 13 hours.

· 20 horas
(150 per hour):
MXN 3,000· 40 hours
(130 per hour):
MXN 5,200
· 20 hours:
MXN 4,140· 40 hours:
MXN 6,340
 

Private Lessons

 

· Student chooses class time and days.

· Price applies to Roma-Condesa area only.

· For other areas, additional charge applies.

· 20 hours
(350 per hour):
MXN 7,000· 30 hours
(335 per hour):
MXN 10,050· 40 hours
(300 per hour):
MXN 12,000
· 20 hours:
MXN 8,140· 30 hours:
MXN 11,190· 40 hours:
MXN 13,140

Registration Fees:

  • One week: no registration fee, free set of photocopied material.
  • Two weeks: pay registration fee, free set of photocopied material.
  • Three weeks and more: pay registration fee and books.
  • Abroad: MXN 990
  • Local: MXN 390

Materials:

  • Original: MXN 750
  • Set of photocopies: MXN 260