Spanish Intensive Weekday Courses:
3 hours with a break in between, Monday through Friday 9 AM to 12 Midday; 12 to 3 PM or 3 to 6 PM.
1. If you are a total beginner (you know zero Spanish), please – Contact us to check on our next beginners course start date, and availability. If you have taken formal Spanish lessons before, you can join a group class nearly any time, just take this placement test on a computer, without guessing, and share your result at step 3 of your booking process.
2. Use this link to choose how many weeks you would like to book. You can get any number by combining both dropdown buttons.
3. At checkout, please use the section Additional Information or Instructions for the Vendor to type a) your current level, e.g., total beginner; b) your start date; c) your preferred class schedule.
4. Wait for a confirmation email from one of our team members within 24 hours of your booking. You’re all set!
Please read our FAQs to get a broader idea of the whole experience or email us for specific questions or requests.
Subject to availability of schedule. Morning and midday are usually available for most levels.
- If your card does not go through, please try using our Paypal account directly: [email protected]